TERMS OF AGREEMENT
This Design Trade Program Terms of Agreement and any other written materials provided to Member (as defined herein) from time to time (collectively, the “Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions of the Design Trade Program (“Program”) of Avocado Green Mattress (the “Company”). The Program and the Agreement are subject to change at the Company’s sole discretion.
The purpose of the Program is to offer participating Members, subject to eligibility and the terms of this Agreement, with a membership discount on eligible full-price merchandise that may be redeemed online at AvocadoGreenMattress.com. Rights and rewards under this Agreement are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash value.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
Only an accredited professional designer, including but not limited to an interior designer, architect or design firm, can apply to participate in the Program. Verified and approved applicants are referenced herein as “Member.”
The Company reserves the right to make all membership determinations at its sole discretion.
To apply, please complete the Program application form on this page: https://www.avocadogreenmattress.com/pages/design-trade-program
To complete the application process, a copy of at least one of the following documents must be emailed to: email@example.com
The following documents are considered acceptable for application qualifications:
- Valid proof of membership in a national industry organization (e.g. ASID, IIDA, AIA, NKBA, EDC)
- Valid interior design accreditation or certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC)
- Valid proof of membership to a national staging organization (e.g. ASP, HSR, IRIS, IRN)
- When accompanied by a design firm website listing the applicant’s name and showcasing the applicant’s portfolio, the following documents will also be considered:
- Valid business card
- Valid business license
Members who would like to have Program purchases be exempt from sales tax and hold a valid resale license or tax exempt certificate will need to email a copy of valid documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. An electronic photocopy of valid documentation must be provided to be considered for tax exemption; resale license or tax exempt certificate numbers will not be accepted as proof of tax exemption. Company will not refund sales tax on purchases made prior to approval of Member’s Program account for tax exemption.
By completing the required application and submitting the required eligibility documentation (as set forth above), Member confirms he/she has read, understood and fully accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Member’s name and business address must be provided on the application.
- Multiple individuals employed by a single design firm or entity may not apply individually; the design firm or entity itself will become the Program Member. We encourage these design firms and entities to set account login information that can be accessed by all qualified individuals within the firm or entity.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Members can update information by emailing email@example.com
- Member is the only person or design firm/entity authorized to make purchases using their Program account and/or discount.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Company employees are not eligible for Program membership.
- Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Member’s eligibility if Company believes, in its sole discretion, that Member has violated the terms of this Agreement or the spirit of the Program. Company will notify the Member that he/she is no longer eligible to participate in the program.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information and password for their Program Account. Members also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their Program account or password.
- Company may discontinue program at any time and at Company’s sole discretion.
- Member will receive a 20% discount on eligible full-price merchandise on the Company’s website at the then-published retail price. Discount is non-negotiable and excludes goop x Avocado collection items.
- Member will receive a 10% discount on eligible goop x Avocado collection items at the then-published retail price. Discount is non-negotiable.
- Discount code will be provided at time of Member approval into the Program. Any changes to the discount code will be communicated via email to the Member account’s listed email address. Discount code may not be shared publicly or with anyone not approved in the Program.
- Members who wish to make a purchase of any goop x Avocado collection items must email the dedicated goop x Avocado concierge team at: email@example.com. The approved Program discount code is not applicable for goop x Avocado collection items.
- Discount may not be combined with any other offers, coupons or promotions.
- Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to enrollment in the Program.
- The Program discount is not redeemable for cash.
- Company reserves the right to change the list of items not eligible for the Program discount at any time and at its sole discretion.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- To make an online purchase at AvocadoGreenMattress.com, Member must be logged in to his/her Program account in order to receive Program discount with Program discount code.
- Member may have his/her client pay for a purchase using the client’s credit card or other legal tender.
- Member (or in accordance with the above rule, Member’s client) will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, services charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Product returns are subject to the applicable return policy and will be credited (as applicable) at the membership discount rate.
COMMUNICATION AND PRIVACY
- Information on Avocado Green Mattress’ 1-year Sleep Trial and Return Policy can be found here: https://www.avocadogreenmattress.com/pages/sleep-trial
- If a product is returned or exchanged by a customer, it ends the sleep trial for that product type (mattress, topper, base, sheets, protectors, pads) and no other sleep trials are eligible for that customer or household in the future for that product type.
- We define this household-wide policy by customer name, or shipping address, or billing method/account or billing address.
- All furniture sales are final, except when there are defects in workmanship which are covered by a 10-year warranty.
- More information on our sleep trial and returns can be found here: https://help.avocadogreenmattress.com/en/collections/2648414-trials-returns